- Yeast-2 1/4 ounce
- Warm water-2 cups
- Sugar-1/3 cup
- Salt- 1 1/2 tsp
- Butter- 1/2 cup
- Egg- 2 nos
- Flour- 7 cups
- Put yeast into the warm water and let it rise(it tales almost 5 minutes)
- Make a dough using all the ingredients and the yeast.
- Place on a greased tray and refrigerate it in a tightly closed container for 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
- Take a portion of the dough and roll it into a circle of almost 20 cms dia(almost 1 cms thick)Brush with butter
- Cut it into wedge shape pieces.
- Roll the wedge shape piece towards the sharp edge starting from the wide side.
- Brush with butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes till the top turns light brown.